Yesterday, I got up at 7.30am to accompany Natalie to NUS to take the admission test. (I didn't take the test - if you were wondering - I took it in July.) When she was having the test I was reading my book, All-American Girl. Phew! Am I glad I brought a book. If not, I would've been doing nothing but stoning for 2 entire hours! Nat said the test was "okay". :D That's good... According to her, there were only 25 students taking the test. Hm, I wonder how many available spaces there are. I sure hope she gets accepted! After, that, we went to Pastamania, in Plaza Singapura, for lunch so that my dad could come afterwards to pay for my Mini iPod with his credit card. I had to save up for it all by myself :S $458! *dies* At least I finally have it now... It was on the whole night cos I fell asleep while listening to it. Half the battery's gona *sobs* It's gonna take another 4 hours to charge it...
12:42 PM